Friday, April 13, 2007

Wandering through the Woods of Redemption - Poem

There I go
There it is
There I am
Chasing forever
My Destiny
In the Woods of Redemption
Where the evil confess
Where the good cruise
In the Woods of Redemption
There I go
There it is
There I am
Stumbled on my own grave
Picked up the sand in my hand
To mark the occasion of crucifixion
And drain my blood of sins
To cultivate the tree of serenity
Skin stiff
Tongue dried
Lips drew the art of speechlessness
Nerves see-sawed my brain
To deceive the machinations
Of my inner self
Came those hands of mine
With the knife of kindness
And stabbed the wicked soul
Unleashed my angers
Towards the truth of evil
On my knees to lie on my grave
And beg for the angels
To wipe the stains of disdain
Blossoming flowers
Fountains of hope around me
Blessed me with the drops of purity
Forgiveness in the grains of sand I hold
My grave disappeared
And a ray that showed me to the path
There I go
There it is
There I am
To explore the woods of redemption.