Friday, April 13, 2007

Memory Stickers

Place : Luray Caverns near Washington DC
Camera : Canon A95
Specialty : The bottom portion of the photo is a reflection ! This particular part of the Caverns has a small pond which is so clear and lucid that it provides amazing reflection ! Proud that I took this amazing picture !
=============================================================


Place : Washington Monument, Washington DC
Camera : Canon A95
Specialty : I was able to get the US Flag with the Monument. I like the colour combination of the US Flag with the blue skies and the tall structure.

=============================================================

Place : A Street near White House in Washington DC
Camera : Canon A95
Specialty : I love the quotation, "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence" Yes I am !

No comments: