Saturday, June 30, 2012

Unresolved Damsel - Poem


Under the blanket of thinned ice
Touching through the unburied skin
In inches, pores and molecules
The water drops and drops and drops
Through undefinable curves 
And delicious swerves
Dripping and streaming
Through the rosy translucence
Of sin and innocence
Inviting to caress and crave
Lying there drenched 
In mystical liquid
Crystallizing into dimples and bosom
Evoking the essence of condensed scent
Sweats and tears
Eyes and sights
Birthing and disappearing 
As you please and tease
In texts and speech
In words and silences
In distance through stars that dangles
In darkness through the light it swallows
You dwindle and dance
I perplex and tempt
Wither and befuddle
Decide and sit aside
Think and forget
Wonder in candor
I see you see
I try to defy
The mystique of you
In known vain and unknown pain
A lifetime would be a wasted chance
But I need that chance
I might die, survive or be eternalized 
I might dissolve
Scramble or absolve
In to that abyss of soul
Whatever thou might be
This unresolved damsel
I would live to die
To be found and lost
Into you and you and you alone.

No comments: