Sunday, April 19, 2009

Untitled - Poem

(Inspired by the above Photo taken by Barath. In Pic - Kishore holding his son)

The sweet stains of the saliva on my shoulders is still wet
He stares at the water with scare
Cuddled in my arms
I stare with scream inside my head
Unknown depth and invisible little characters
It might be warm or cold or just enough to rest in peace
Eerie but inviting
Years of walking over the unstable liquid
Only fears more
I stay smiled
For the hidden man in my arms
He seem to be proud of me
Hopes that I can conquer the vast mouth of this monster
The serenity is calmed by the shudder of the presence
Of the reflections of the flown sky
I smile at the terrorized face
It will be fine
You can stare but not step
But the real fun is to swim
Which I have missed so far
In losing myself in the gold of safe and comfort
I have been numbed
With the rhythm of the living vigour in you
Live for me if you will
Bury and sail through in this muddy gooey
Icky as it feels
Feel it without doubt
Till your last membrane of your stripped body
Plunge is the order I give you little prick
Painful as it is, you will thank me
From the mirage shores with your kin
Carrying the terror of mine in the eyes.

No comments: